proudly sponsored by Westpac
Social 6s is proudly sponsored by Westpac and run by Dunoon Sports Club to provide fun and fitness for the Dunoon Community. We have mixed teams (men and women) with a minimum age of 14 (must have turned 14). The season will run between October 2017 and March 2018.
Duration: 16 Weeks
Registration cost: $100 per player
When: Thursdays 12 Oct-14 December (10 weeks), then 1 Feb-8 March (6 weeks)
Kickoff times of 6pm and 7pm (if 16 team comp) or 6pm, 7pm and 8pm (if 24 team comp)
- Mixed social – two women on field at all times
- 14 years and up (players have to turn 14 before they can play)
- 6-a-side. Minimum 6, maximum 10 players per squad
- Pitch roughly 1/3 full size
- Two 25-minute halves
- Size 4 ball
How to take part:
1. Team manager must register a team name
2. Each player must register individually
3. Each player must pay their $100 registration fee. You can do this by bank transfer to Account name Dunoon United Football Club BSB 728728, account number 25802706. Clearly put your name in your bank transfer so we know you have paid. Or you can pay by EFTPOS or cash at the canteen on the opening night. Note: we have a no-pay, no-play policy.
Unregistered players, or registered players who have not paid their fees, will not be allowed to play.
If you are a player without a team, just register individually, leaving your team name blank, and send us an email telling us you’re looking for a team.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Click the above image to watch the football fun from 2016/17 Social 6s.
For more information on what is covered by the NSW Government Sporting Injuries Insurance Scheme please go to the iCare Sport Insurance webpage.
The Scheme covers serious injuries (where permanent loss of use is suffered) and death that occurs during an authorised sporting activity. Injuries such as twisted ankles, broken hands etc are not covered. It is recommended that each player take out their own personal health insurance, just in case.
Should you have any further queries give NSW Sporting Injuries a call or email.
Ph: 02 4321 5392
Fax: 02 9287 5392
Please note that this is different insurance to that provided during the winter season as part of your FFNC registration.