Logo thanks to Diverse Design & Marketing
Social 6s is proudly sponsored by Westpac and run by Dunoon Sports Club to provide fun and fitness for the Dunoon Community. We have mixed teams (men and women) with a minimum age of 14 (must have turned 14). The season will commence in October 2018 and run for 16 weeks.
Please note: at Dunoon Social 6s the emphasis is on having fun. Our players cover a wide range of ages and abilities, and we do not allow overly physical or competitive play.
- Mixed social – at least three female players in each team and at least two female players on the field for each team at all times
- 14 years and up (players have to turn 14 before they can play)
- Minimum 8, maximum 10 players per squad
- Kick-offs Thursday nights, 6pm and 7pm
- Pitch roughly 1/3 full size
- Two 25-minute halves
- Size 4 ball
- Dates: Oct 18-Dec 13, 2018 & Jan 31-Mar 14, 2019
- Cost: $100 per player
Every now and then, Dunoon Social 6s players dress up for charity. Click on the above image to watch the fun from our 2016/17 FootBALL.
For more information on what is covered by the NSW Government Sporting Injuries Insurance Scheme please go to the iCare Sport Insurance webpage.
The Scheme covers serious injuries (where permanent loss of use is suffered) and death that occurs during an authorised sporting activity. Injuries such as twisted ankles, broken hands etc are not covered. It is recommended that each player take out their own personal health insurance, just in case.
Should you have any further queries give NSW Sporting Injuries a call or email.
Ph: 02 4321 5392
Fax: 02 9287 5392
Please note that this is different insurance to that provided during the winter season as part of your FFNC registration.